WA WHITE CARD
WA WHITE CARD
This Nationally Recognised Online Training will allow you to receive the White Card (Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry when you have completed our course…
There have been some recent changes by the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety Western Australia to the completion of the White Card Course in that you must now be located in WA at the time of your assessment
Who Can Complete the WA White Card Online?
To enrol and complete this White card training you must provide a WA delivery address to issue your White Card. Only residents of WA can complete and receive their White Card Certificate and Statement of Attainment.
White Cards can only be issued to candidates who can provide proof they are located in Western Australia at the time of the assessment for the White Card Course
Evidence can include:
● Current Western Australian Driver’s Licence; or
● Current Western Australian learner driver’s permit; or
● Current Western Australian Student Identification; or
● Recent utilities invoice with a Western Australia address and the name of the person to whom the CIT card will be issued; or
● Western Australian Construction Industry Training Fund payment eligibility; or
● Western Australian postal address to which the CIT card is to be posted.
Before commencing work on any construction site in Australia, workers are required to hold evidence of having received general construction induction training under the applicable occupational safety and health laws of each State or Territory jurisdiction.